Are you looking for a longer range of electric bicycles? All the Jinghma electric bikes are using a removable battery. You can simply order an extra battery as a replacement.
- Model: 48V folding electric bike battery
- Nominal Capacity (AH):10.4Ah
- Nominal Voltage (V): 48V
- Battery Size: 43*103*430mm
- Discharge Cutoff Voltage (V): 39V
- Charge Cutoff Voltage (V): 54.6V
- Maximum Continuous Discharge Current (A): 20A
- Standard Charge Current (A): 2A
- Charging Cycles: >700 times
Lithium battery features:
- High energy density, Fast charging
- Lightweight, small size Pollution-free, environment friendly
- Long cycle life; It extends its cycle life up to 600-800 cycles
- With short-circuit production function, safe and reliable
- Large overcharge tolerance and safe performance the battery life is longer
- Simplifying battery management system (BMS such as overcharge/ discharge, over-current, short circuit,
- Over-temperature and balancing protection
- Do not reverse the position and negative terminals.
- Do not connect the battery electrodes to an electrical outlet.
- Do not discard the battery in fire or a heater.
- Does not use or leave the battery near a heat source as a fire or heater
- Do not short circuit, over-charge or over-discharge the battery pack
- Do not strike, trample or throw the battery.
- Do not directly solder the battery and pierce the battery with a nail or other sharp objects
- Do not short-circuit the battery by directly connecting the positive and negative terminals with metal objects.
- Do not transport or store the battery together with metal objects such as hairpins, necklaces, etc.
- Use the battery charger specifically for that purpose when recharging. Use a constant current, constant voltage (CC/CV) lithium-ion (Li+)battery charging controller
- Do not immerse the battery in water or seawater, and keep the battery in a cool dry surrounding if it stands by.
- If shelve a long time suggested that the battery need for regular recharging (even if not use), must charge and discharge for three months one time;